Ashford Fine Drum Carder 72pt (8') suitable for most fibres
- WE SHIP THIS PRODUCT ONLY WITHIN CANADA
- WE'RE HAPPY TO BUNDLE ASHFORD ACCESSORIES THAT ARE NOT LISTED ON OUR SITE WITH YOUR CARDER PURCHASE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH YOUR ADD-ON REQUEST.
Fibre preparation made easy
- 2 ratios for control
- adjustable drums for all fibres
- lacquered and assembled
- packer brush, cleaning brush, clamps and awl included
- quick and easy to remove handle
- cards up to 50gm fibre
Card and blend fibres and colours quickly and efficiently.
This new, improved model has two ratios for even more flexibility and control when carding and blending. Use the 6:1 ratio to prepare your fleece. The controlled intake and carding will produce a smooth even batt ready for blending, spinning or felting. Use the 4:1 ratio to blend sliver, colours and different fibre types consistently into an open and airy batt. Adjustable drum clearance - allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fibre. All nylon bearings ensure it is light and easy to turn. The card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life. The carder is strong and robust with the body made from Silver Beech hardwood. The carder has rubber feet to prevent it slipping. Card 50gm (2oz) batt quickly and efficiently. It comes assembled and lacquered ready to use.
Batt size 60 x 20cm (24 x 8ins)
Makes up to a 50gm (2oz) batt
Weight only 5kg (11lb)